Wednesday 21 July 2010

Online businesses in Sri Lanka are growing

In the last few days I got a fee emails about the Geegain advertising program. Some were just inquiring what it is all about while some were spam mails asking me to join through there links. Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to check out the program and what is all about. Check out my Geegain advertising program review if you want to learn more about the program but what interested me was that it was owned by Sri Lankans. Well I cant say for sure it is owned by a Sri Lankan because there was not much information but the contact details and addresses were all Sri Lankan. This is another indication that online businesses in Sri Lanka and growing and more and more people are getting involved in online activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment