Wednesday 16 September 2009

Can you make money from Sri Lankan Actresses

After spending some time in Hub pages one thing I realized is there is a huge demand for pictures of Indian Film actresses.Less clothes they have more popular the hub seems to be. So I thought will this work for Sri Lankan actresses as well. So I created my first hub about Upeksha Swarnamali hot sexy sri lankan actress. And on the first day it self I got 19 visits and the most interesting thing is its all from within hub pages. In a few days this will rank in search engines and then I can have a good understanding of how much of a demand is there for these kind of hubs. I wish to do two things with these hubs , first is make revenue with Adsense and the next is to push more traffic to my other hubs , surely Sri Lankan online users are interested about making money online in Sri Lanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment