Friday 12 February 2010

Whats the biggest problem in Sri Lanka

Politics bore me and I have no interest in following what is happening in the field of politics. But how much you try you just can't avoid it. So I usually get to hear to same story with different views plenty of times. After listening to them for a while I can only come to one clear conclusion. No one is certain about what is truth and what is false and that seems to be the biggest problem of them all. There doesn't seem to be any unbiased trustworthy media. So everyone is clinging to there own opinions and its hard or almost impossible to change since there are no verified facts. I sometimes wonder whether I'm stupid to ignore the things around me just because they aren't affecting me yet , maybe they will affect me later and I will regret it. So far the political turmoil surrounding this country doesn't seem to affect me and hopefully it will never affect me

No comments:

Post a Comment