Monday 27 October 2008

Cluster mate getting married

Well my cluster mate is getting married , and its about time as well , being the considerate friends we are we decided to have a bachelor party. All the naughty thought came to my mind but the problem was he was kind of a shy person so we wouldn't want to spoil party with him creeping out. So we decided the trusted method of getting drunk is the best way to go about it. Most of the others wanted to involve some chicks but knowing my friend I thought it wasn't such a good idea , after all it is his bachelor party. Being a party it is not that good to go empty handed especially here in Sri Lanka where everything is analyzed and scrutinized. Well I found plenty of Bachelor party gifts that can be given. Since Sri Lankand are not that much into golf I guess the second option is not so good but cigar related items definitely seems a good idea. The party went as expected with everyone getting drunk to the point where not one of us were in a condition to drive back , other than that it was a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment