Wednesday 12 November 2008

Make Money Online in Sri Lanka

My squidoo page about Make money online in Sri Lanka is at the top of the search results for the term make money online in Sri Lanka. That is pretty good but after changing the blog title of one of my other blogs about make money blogging from "Rumbling Lankan" to "Make Money Blogging - Rumbling Lankan" I found that some of the old posts that were totally not relevant to making money online have come up the search results for that term. If you Google for that search term you will see that some of my old posts about our APICTA win and blogging in Sinhala are right up there in the first page. Although not totally relevant one thing I learned from this is the power of your blog title plays in your search engine results. So if your blog title doesn't have the keywords you are targetting now is a good time to add them. Check out my hub about making money online in Sri Lanka as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment