Tuesday 25 November 2008

Why its not a good idea to quit drinking suddenly

Admitting you have a problem is the first step of solving a problem. Although I wouldn't call myself a drunk I do have a tendency to get carried away a bit in parties :) . Friends recommended I took professionla help , but with the internet around I was sure I would be able to find some nice articles to get over my drinking problems. After all there are plenty of alcoholics out there. Word of caution though , if you are a heavy drinker who drinks regularly stopping suddenly can have some unwanted effects and you should be on the lookout for common alcohol withdrawal symptoms. If you are light drinker who tends to get carried away in parties there are plenty of articles out there to help you get through it. And the best method of them all is to avoid going to drinking parties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment