Friday 5 December 2008

Finally watched Machan

After hearing from almost everybody I finally went and watched Machan directed by Uberto Pasolini and I realised why everyone is highly recommending it. First of all the stroy line is different and the fact that its based on a true story makes it more interesting. It wasn't a star studded crew but the actors did more than justice to the film. After doing some Googling I found out that the director actually spoke to some of the people involved and try to make the film as close as to the true story as possible. The jokes were all very natural and they were in flow with the story. You also get a glimpse into the poor communities of Sri Lanka and how hard it is to survive for them.One of the best Sinhala movies I watched in recent times and I highly recommend that you go and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment