Tuesday 12 August 2008

IFS confirmation treat

Well finally we gave our confirmation treat , We have being in IFS for four and a half years but the first four years were spent as trainee students , so we only got our permanent employee status at the begining of this year. The treat was a grand affair , around 600 people were invited to the event and by the end of it the hands were aching from all the handshakes. Since we were there for around four years every one was expecting a grand treat so we decided to give a big Mac , Cornetto and drinks.
Sukitha was in charge of organizing and he did a good job organizing it. Guess he learned a lot from managing us in the last year project :) . In the end there were some left overs and I think I had two big Macs and around four Cornettos.
I guess one person that I would have liked to come for the treat is my former PM Chintha , she migrated to Australia and she was very helpful and understanding when I first started here at IFS

No comments:

Post a Comment