Wednesday 20 August 2008

Mummy 3 - waste of 250 bucks

Went for a birthday treat last Monday and after having a nice healthy meal from Merry Browns we decided to go watch The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and I was dissapointed with this one , especially after wathching the last two ones. The visual effects were good but not great compared to recent movies , but the battle scene really sucked. There were some funny scenes added to the movie but this one was not in the same league as the rest of the Mummy movies. Atleast there were some A-Level students who made shouted and gave some fun but other than that it was a boring movie. At least I went to watch this with the guys , If I have watched this alone as I watched Kung Fu Panda I'm sure It would have being a forgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment