Friday 15 August 2008

Watching Kung Fu Panda Alone

Yesterday was the last day Kung Fu Panda was screening in MC and I decided to put a half day leave and go watch it. It turned out to be a wise move because the 7PM show was fully booked.Until about 7PM yesterday this was not how it was supposed to be. The plan was to meet the GF at 9 in Kolptty , Have breakfast , Go watch Kung Fu Panda , Have lunch , watch Hancock in Savoy ( I have seeing it but she hasn't watched it yet ) and go home. But all those plans changed , what did I do ? I forgot to inquire my GF why she was late when she didn't send the usual SMS saying she was home :( .
Why girls always picks on those small stuff is a mystery to me , For my sake I hope not all girls are like that , In any case the relationship doesn't seem to work , Things that seems trivial to me is a big deal for her and more often than not it lead to confustion and dissapointment. I still love her but I guess you need more than love to keep a relationship going :-) .
Watching movies alone is never enjoyable and even more so when your in a bad mood , but since this was the last day I had no choice so I went to watch it yesterday. I'm no expert on graphice but I have to say the graphics in this movie were great. The story line was kind of predictable but it had enough funny scenes to make me laugh and enjoy the movie. So its fair to say I walked out of the cinema in a fairly good mood. And it got that much better when I found that computer guy had brought the new PC to our house. Guess its not such a bad day after all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment