Monday 18 August 2008

Sri Lanka Cyber Games sucks for spectators

I went to watch Sri Lanka Cyber Games ( SLCG ) last Saturday and I have to say I was very dissapointed as someone who went there just to watch the games. There were many games going on and although the organizers had three wide screen TV's and a prjector only one game was shown. I came to watch my friends Dota game and instead I was stuck watching Call of Duty which I have no idea about. Finally a kind organizer let us into the gaming room to watch the final moments of the game but by that time the game was good as over.What really surprized me was that when asked about why they are not showing the other games in the wide screen TV's the answer they gave me is that they forgot to bring the cables.That seems a pretty lame excuse especially since this was the second day of the games. I guess the gamers had a good time and hopefully problems like this will be resolved in the future events.At least they have shared the replays in the official site , but the problem is you have to search through the forum to find them. A specific place in the site would have being nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment