Saturday 24 October 2009

Blogging from the airport

At the airport now and have some time to kill , so was looking for some thing to do and found a free Internet booth. The check in process went smoothly , the guy at the counter knew some of my friends at IFS so didn't have much trouble getting in and he helped me out as well. The place is almost deserted , I wasn't expecting huge crowd but I surely expected more than this , already missing people back home , but at least I'm traveling with two others which is a comfort. If all goes well I'll be going to Linkoping railway station by mid day tomorrow. Mom has packed plenty of winter clothes and don't know whether I'll be really needing them , better safe than sorry I guess , there will be a transit in Doha , maybe they also have free Internet access :)

No comments:

Post a Comment