Thursday 22 October 2009

Shopping for winter clothes in House of Fashion

With the visit to Sweden getting close I suddenly realized that I haven't actually brought winter clothes. I tend to do things much better when they are done at the last moment. So put aside everything and went to House of Fashion to buy some winter clothing. Lucking there was a list of things to buy so you don't have to worry much about figuring out what to buy. It has all the kinds of clothes you hope to buy so didn't have trouble buying everything from there. The best thing was it was relatively cheap as well , I was hoping that it would cost me around 20k to buy all the stuff in the list but I managed to do it in around 12k , that is after buying some T-shirts and shorts for my brother as well. This is my first time going out from Sri Lanka so I'm exited about it but at the same time I'm a bit nervous as well. One good thing is my Manager in Sweden seems to be readying everything for me from mobile phones to bus passes. Well just two more days to go :-)

2 comments:

  1. hey ,
    same here. I wanna buy some Winter clothes too, stuff like thermals. you sure House Of Fashion has em?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep , House of Fashion had them last time I went there

    ReplyDelete