Monday 19 October 2009

Don't be lazy if you want to make money online

When people look to earn money on Internet in Sri Lanka they usually tend to take the easy way which is almost guaranteed to fail. I have mentioned many times that reading e-mails and registering for paid to click sites is not a good way to make money online , those methods are not passive income and you have to work hard everyday to keep the money coming and you can never go past a certain level of income. But still I get sign ups under me for Hits4Pay which was a bit surprising for me since I don't promote it anywhere. That is when I discovered that I was promoting it in my Make Money Online page in my blog. I have recommended so many other resources but somehow people manage to find the link to reading e-mails for money. I suppose its something to do with familiarity , people understand reading e-mail , but they don't understand key word research , SEO and stuff that really make money. I do feel sorry about them and if you are looking to make some real money then try this course for 1$ , I guarantee you that it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment